Outdoor Lighting Hire
Our range of exterior IP rated lighting is perfect for outdoor events and for lighting up buildings. All the equipment is connectable via IP rated cables for both mains power and DMX data.
18T3 Spectra Flood – 54-watt RGB
LEDJ Spectra Floods are perfect for feature lighting, providing colour wash effects to the outside of buildings. Signage and facade features can also be illuminated along with landscape applications. Simple daisy chain connection of power and DMX means that installation time and cost is reduced.
– 18 x 3W tri-colour LEDs (RGB)
– Beam angle: 40°
– 2,150 Lux @ 2m (full on)
– 7.8kHz refresh rate
– DMX channels: 1/3/4/5 or 6 selectable
– Static colour, colour fade, colour change, auto and master/slave modes
– 0 – 100% dimming and variable strobe
– 4 push button menu with LED display
– IP rated power input/output trailing connections
– IP rated 3-Pin DMX input/output trailing connections- Power consumption: 65W
– Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
– IP rating: IP66
– Dimensions: 225 x 325 x 192mm
– Weight: 4.5kg
The SixPack is a unique pixel array with individual DMX control over each RGBA LED. It comes with a narrow and bright beam angle to work as a blinder for long distances, but it is also a very powerful pixel fixture that can be rigged in almost any orientation. It can be used as a regular LED bar, a spotted downlight for backdrops, a front limelight for outdoor application, a very tight backlight for actors, or a decorative light scenery element. The SixPack is a flexible and adaptable LED luminaire for multiple creative applications.