Lighting Equipment Service
We can service most makes and models of stage lighting equipment, from theatre profiles through to intelligent fixtures including moving heads.
Our service includes the below features:
• Removal of all dust build up.
• Cleaning of all optical parts within the fixture.
• Lubrication of moving parts where required.
• Ensuring all screws and fixings are tight.
• Inspection of mains cabling and sockets.
• Re-alignment and replacement of blown lamps where required.
• Inspection and checking of safety bonds and mounts.
• Inspection of the rigging and hardware.
We can undertake full lighting rig services, this includes full service,PAT test, re-hanging of fixtures with full position and focus. The complete rig service includes inspection & test of dimming channels, patch bays, grid sockets and installation cabling between dimmers and the grid / Internally Wired Bars.
Audio Equipment Servicing
This includes cleaning of the system components such as computers, CD / MP3 Players, mixers, amplifiers and speakers. Full cleaning of faders, internal circuit boards, fans, heat sinks and power supplies resulting in maximum airflow with your appliances to keep them reliable.
If you have any faults within your audio system, we can arrange a site visit to inspect the full system and wiring and trace / repair any faults found.
We have experience of working on both Powered and 100V Line audio systems.
We have regular service contracts with Primary & Secondary Schools, Social Clubs and Pubs besides DJ’s & Artistes equipment.